The soul . . .
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
Live Concert Manners . . .
1. Listen to the music
2. Support the music (observe live music, purchase band merchandise, share social media posts)
3. DONT LIVE FEED... IF YOU'RE NOT THERE, THERE IS A REASON
4. BE APPROPRIATE WITH VIDEOS (SONG OR JUST 30 SECONDS TO 1 MINUTE VIDEOS ~ REMEMBER PEOPLE ARE AROUND YOU OBSERVING LIVE MUSIC AS WELL
5. DON'T TALK AND LISTEN TO MUSIC (IF YOU'RE GOING TO TALK TALK IN A SMALL RESPECTABLE WHISPERING MANNER SO THAT THE BAND CAN STILL BE HEARD.
6. RESPECT EVERYONE AROUND YOU LIKE YOU WOULD RESPECT YOURSELF.
7. OPEN YOUR EARS AND HEART AND SOUL AND GET LOSS IN THE MUSIC
8. REMEMBER THESE MOMENTS...
Best time of year to get married? People have 12 months to choose from, some people get married in the winter, some spring and summer, others fall. What are your thoughts?
What do you believe are songs that SHOULD NOT BE PERFORMED at a wedding? Thoughts?
You can talk about anything here.
People get married year long. What do you think is the best time to get married?